1. When you’re old, would you rather die before or after your significant other? This is a hard one. I think after Him even though it would be extremely painful (He doesn’t know this but I think about it a lot, losing him one day, and just the thought of it is painful) My reasoning is that I would want to spare Him that pain. I’ve lost someone very dear to me and would not wish that kind of pain on anyone.
2. Would you rather live at the top of a tall apartment building, in your favorite city, or at the top of a mountain? At first I thought top of a mountain. I love nature. It’s my happy place. But could I live in constant isolation like that? I don’t think so. I need people too much. I know! I will live on top of the mountain and bring all my loved ones with me.
3. Would you rather have to sew all your clothes or grow your own food? Oh god. I can’t sew and I kill anything I try to grow. Looks like I’m gonna be naked and hungry the rest of my life! I guess if I had to choose it would be to sew my own clothes. At the very least I could throw a sheet over my head and cut out holes for my head and arms, throw a belt on and be done. At least I wouldn’t starve!
4. Would you rather have your debt forgiven or have guaranteed good health for a decade? Good health
5. Would you rather take a bubble bath with your boss or fuck your neighbor? Fuck a neighbour. Must I say why??? Ugh. Daddy would say it’s because I’m a filthy slut.
Bonus: Would you rather have the details of your financial life or your love life be made public? My financial life. If details came out about my private life I’d probably lose my job and then have no financial life worth talking about.
How to play TMI Tuesday: Copy the above TMI Tuesday questions to your webspace (i.e., a blog). Answer the questions there, then leave a comment below, on this blog post, so we’ll all know where to read your responses. Please don’t forget to link to tmituesdayblog from your website!
Happy TMI Tuesday!